Paint your own Delft blue tile during a workshop!
During the workshop which will take place in our characteristic painter’s room, a professional painter will guide you through the process of painting a Delft tile. Read on
Travelling by public transport
Tram no. 1 → stop “Brasserskade” You can follow the signs or take the route as indicated on the map on the next page. Read on
In the sixteenth century several factories were established in a number of Dutch towns which among their items produced “Majolica”. This "Majolica" was made with a tin-glaze and found its origins in Italy and Spain. Read on
- The Summer season starts March 22.
- We will be open 7 days a week
- opening hours are from 9.00 till 16.30
- This includes National Holidays
- A real fantastic education about Dutch culture, by people that are super friendly and have a passion for what they do. I would definitely recommend De Delftse Pauw to anyone visiting Delft (Allen on Tripadvisor)
- Very welcoming and excellent, interesting tour. The best was talking to the actual artists as they worked at their painting. The work is truly exquisite.